Sunday 31 March 2013

Boston Tea Party - Whiteladies Road

*PICTURE YET TO COME*

If you are looking for something to eat or drink, regardless of time of day, you will always find somewhere to go on Whiteladies. The road stretches all the way from Clifton Triangle up to the Downs, with the best cafés and restaurants located around the Clifton Down train station.

Boston Tea Party on Whiteladies Road is yet another great café for any occasion, and as it is bigger than the Clifton Village and Park Street branches, you can generally find a seat! The café is set out over two floors with the usual range of random furniture, but with lots of space and big tables, making it a great place for a meet up with a group of friends or a family outing. Being so close to the Sainsburys where I do my weekly shop, I'd say that it is pretty conveniently located for those emergency hot chocolate/cake needs! (Although my bank account may not agree...)

As with all the Boston Tea Parties, I tested out their signature dish - Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. In this café they were delicious as per usual, coming with the small pot of maple syrup (the best!) so my pancakes were lovingly swimming in sugary sauce... The only tiny thing I would have to say against this Boston Tea Party is that their pancakes were a little too small, although maybe that just shows that I need to eat less!

For atmosphere: 10/10
For food: 9/10

Check out their website here :) http://www.bostonteaparty.co.uk/cafe/bristol-whiteladies

No comments:

Post a Comment