Monday 8 April 2013

Mocha Mocha - St Michael's Hill

 
As I wrote in my post about Parsons, St Michael's Hill is a great place to go if you are looking for a café or restaurant for a spot of light lunch or a full meal. And if, like me, you are doing a Teashop Tour, one of your stops should definitely be Mocha Mocha. As you walk past the cosy looking interior, the gorgeous waft of fresh coffee and fresh croissants makes it very hard to not go straight in and empty out your pockets for that reviving cup of tea...
 
 
Photo from: http://www.mochamocha.co.uk/
Conveniently situated approximately 15 seconds walk from the University of Bristol languages building (where I spend most of my days), Mocha Mocha has become a little bit of a regular haunt over the last six months. Nothing seems more tempting than the warm glow and comfy seats on offer inside on a rainy or chilly day, and I think I can truly say that they sell the best paninis in town! And their tea isn't so bad either!

The only one teeny tiny complaint I would have is the price of their cakes. Once when out to lunch with my dad, having already filled up on a delicious brie, bacon and cranberry panini, we fancied a slice of their yummy looking carrot cake for our journey back to the South Coast. By slice it was more of a rectangular finger shape, which is nothing to complain of, not everyone likes triangles, but at the dear price of £2 it wasn't exactly affordable... If maybe they brought their cake prices down a tiny bit (or made the slices bigger, hint hint) then I imagine the students would come in their swarms even more so than they already do.

For Food: 9/10
For Atmosphere 9/10

Check out their website here :) http://www.mochamocha.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment